Phone: +371 67650386
Mobile: +371 29143495
Marine Engineer with 15 years experience on board of worldwide LPG & LPG/C/E.
Technical Superintendent experience for Dry Cargo vessels. Preparation and managing of ships operation budgets, maintenance, repair and drydocking.
Planning and managing of technical maintenance of the vessels.
Renovation and modernization of oil product tanker to Oil Recovery – Fire Fighter vessel.
- Kaliningrad Technical Institute 1984-1988 , Mechanical Department-engineer/Distance learning
- Liepaja Marine College 1987-1991 ,Mechanical Department- engineer
- Sep.2011-up to now Klip Marine Shipmanagement as Project Manager/ Technical Superintendent.
- 2009-2011 ‘’Marine Care Baltic’’ ,Manager of Technical Department
- 2007-2009 ”ADG Group”. Project Manager, of regenerative repair for-deck oceanic yacht ‘’Westhinder’’.
- 1992-2007 International Gas Tankers companies of LPG & LPG/C/E vessels, /”V.Ships Cyprus”,”V.Ships Norway”; “Georg Gibson” (Scotland),”Norgas”&”Bergesen”(Norway),”Stargas”(Italy),”Zodiac”(England)/,as 3rd; 2nd; 1st Assist. Engineer.
- 1987-1992 Latvian Fleet Fishing Company.
- MAN B&W Diesel Engine /Augsburg/.
- The ISM Code and Internal Management System Audit Course (LR)
- Port State Control Course (LR)