Mobile: +371 29334458
Marine Engineer with 23 years experience including 13 years as Chief Engineer on board of seagoing vessels.Planning of vessel budget. All aspects of the vessel repair : preparation of specification, quotation, full supervision including financial, complete CAP and CAS survey with 2-nd rating -10 vessels, Conversion of tanker to Chemical tanker-5 vessels, docking in China, Ukraine, Turkey. Preparation of ship’s on-line questionnaires for vetting of Oil Major and update data base of OCIMF/Q88. Organization of vetting observation rectification.
- 1991 -Admiral Makarov State Maritime Academy, St.Peterburg ,Mechanical Department-Engineer.
- 1979 – Riga Marine College, Mechanical Department- Engineer.
- Sep.2014-up to now Klip Marine Shipmanagement as Vessel Manager.
- 2003-2014 LSC Shipmanagement -Technical Superintendent.
- 1995-2003 Interorient Navigation Co.Ltd.,Cyprus – Chief Engineer.
- 1980-1995 Latvian Shipping Company -Engineer, Chief Engineer.
- Superintendent course (DNV).
- Marine Incident Investigation course (DNV).
- The ISM Code and Internal Management System Audit Course. (LR).
- Operation and Maintenance of Framo Cargo Pumping System Course. (Framo)).
- Port State Control Course. (LR).
- Machinery Survey Arrangement (DNV).
- Risk Management & Incident Investigation Course. (DNV).
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System course (BV).
- Internal Auditor course (BV ref.:QS3/03).
- Methods for Condition Assessment of Cargo and Ballast Tanks in Tankers. (RMRS)
- Tanker vetting, management & self assessment (TMSA) (HundsonDynamix).
- Internal EMS Auditor Traning course (LR).
- AMOS Maintenance & Purchase Courses. (JSC).