Phone: +372 6813010, +371 67650385
Mobile: +372 5184586, +371 26339377
Marine Engineer with 20 years experience on board of worldwide vessels including 8 years as Chief Engineer.
Technical Superintendent experience for Chemical and Product tankers with 37/52k DWT. Preparation and managing of ships operation budgets, maintenance, repair and drydocking. Pre-vetting ships inspections.
Participating of Newbuildings (“3 Maj” Shipyard, Croatia) 10 Chemical product tankers, 52k DWT, Ship IMO type 2, including technical specification review, drawing approval and all building process supervision.
Planning and managing of technical maintenance of the vessels.
Assessment of fleet strategic development, implementation of new technological solutions (as modernization of single-hull oil product tankers to Category 2, implementation of new type of cyl lubrication SIP on ME 6RTA 48T-B, renovation and modernization of oil product tanker to Oil Recovery – Fire Fighter vessel in cooperation with DNV, etc. )
Insuring implementation of ISM Code.
- Admiral Makarov State Maritime Academy, St.Peterburg 1979-1984 Marine Engineering department.
Sept, 2009 – up to now Klip Marine Shipmanagement (Tallinn, Estonia) – as Technical Director/ Deputy Managing Director.
- Jan , 2009- June, 2009 LSC Shipmanagement – as Technical Director 2008-2009 LSC Shipmanagement – as Technical Superintendent with responsibilities of Acting Technical Director.
- 2004-2008 LSC Shipmanagement – as Technical Superintendent.
- 1997-2004 V.Ships (Cyprus) – as Chief Engineer on LPG/C vessels.
- 1992-1997 Seatrade (Groningen) – as Chief Engineer/2nd Engineer on reefer vessels.
- 1991-1992 Rosvel Navigation (Greece) – as 2nd Engineer on reefer vessel.
- 1984-1991 Latvian Shipping Company – as 2nd, 3rd, 4th Engineer on reefer vessels.
- KPIs for Shipping Course. (Lloyd’s Maritime Academy).
- The ISM Code and Internal Management System Audit Course (LR).
- Operation and Maintenance of Framo Cargo Pumping System Course (Framo).
- Port State Control Course. (LR).
- Risk Management & Incident Investigation Course. (DNV).
- Methods for Condition Assessment of Cargo and Ballast Tanks in Tankers. (RMRS).
- AMOS Maintenance & Purchase Courses. (JSC).
- Marine Pollution and Preventive OPA 90 Course. (V.Ships).
- Port State Control Course. (V.Ships).
- Energy Conservation Course. (V.Ships).